Re: Best GO BAG for airlines? Antenna on 7th floor condo!

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/17/2016 3:00 PM, 'Phil' w0xiphil@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:

About the GO BAG. I am searching for a sturdy but small bag/case I can
“check” with the airlines. Here’s what I’m putting in it:~~
K1-4, K1-4 manual (maybe), SS-20 stepper supply, my older paddle (not my
Italian one Smile), wire for 20-meter dipole,
new 25’ batch of RS-213 from DX-ENGR with PL-259’s, bit of misc tools,
extension cord.......log book.
You might consider a small backback like people use at college, etc. That way if you end up having to walk around at the airport, your destination, etc. you can do so "hands free".

Tim N9PUZ