Re: Best GO BAG for airlines? Antenna on 7th floor condo!

marjannorm

Hi all,
I bought a small aluminum photographers case from a discount store, cost about ten bucks. I have just returned from Brisbane back to Adelaide via Virgin Australia with the case as handluggage. In the case I had my FT-817, an antenna ( included tuner), wall wart - but I had room for a p/s. Airlines get iffy over batteries! The full catastrophe! Nobody turned a hair and I really enjoyed the freedom of carrying a portable rig. It's a thought, anyway.
Kind regards
Norm. Vk5gi
McLaren Vale
South Australia