Re: From Bob AF2DX aka the lurker

Sean Edwards

NESCAF would be awesome, I've been trying to buy a kit for years.  Just when they had kits for sale again, the New England QRP Group web site got hacked at the start of April, and has not been on-line since.

The NESCAF was my white whale, my unobtanium, the one that got away.  I have a 4 State's Hi-Per-Mite to put in the same box as my Grandson of Zerobeat.

I hope your NESCAF finds a home, it looks like new kits are no longer available.

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:13 PM, beargyrils@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi gang,
I was cleaning up and found a unbuilt NE/SCAF and a un built FOX-3 transceiver.
I like to sell off both since I just decided to spend as much time playing my guitars.
Sun is dead and I have severe antenna restrictions here.
Make an offer.
73  BOB AF2DX