Re: From Bob AF2DX aka the lurker

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>

This is very confusing...I have an interest in the two offered items BUT AF5DX is not shown as a member of 4SQRP AND there is no forwarding email address available on his QRZ page.

How are we supposed to contact AF5DX to make an offer?

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Jun 4, 2016, at 23:48, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

NESCAF would be awesome, I've been trying to buy a kit for years.  Just when they had kits for sale again, the New England QRP Group web site got hacked at the start of April, and has not been on-line since.

The NESCAF was my white whale, my unobtanium, the one that got away.  I have a 4 State's Hi-Per-Mite to put in the same box as my Grandson of Zerobeat.

I hope your NESCAF finds a home, it looks like new kits are no longer available.

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:13 PM, beargyrils@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hi gang,
I was cleaning up and found a unbuilt NE/SCAF and a un built FOX-3 transceiver.
I like to sell off both since I just decided to spend as much time playing my guitars.
Sun is dead and I have severe antenna restrictions here.
Make an offer.
73  BOB AF2DX