Re: A pleasant surprise

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Congrats Wayne !

On 6/13/2016 12:26 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Well last week I had a rather pleasant surprise, in the mail came a large stiff envelope. In it was a nice letter of congratulation and a beautiful certificate. It seems I was placed first in the QRP category in last years Kansas QSO party! To be honest I quite forgot I'd entered. It was to my old callsign - KC0PMH so this year when I enter (yes I do plan to enter if possible) it'll be under my new call - NQ0RP.
I believe it occurs in August.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.
There is a difference between a 'Hacker' and a "Cyber Criminal",