Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] A pleasant surprise

Way to go Wayne.  This is an outstanding achievement for you, your station, and your skill!!!

cu es 72, Bart w0iit
Pittsburg, KS

On Jun 13, 2016, at 4:43 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Nice Going Wayne

Thanks!

On Monday, June 13, 2016, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Well last week I had a rather pleasant surprise, in the mail came a large stiff envelope. In it was a nice letter of congratulation and a beautiful certificate. It seems I was placed first in the QRP category in last years Kansas QSO party! To be honest I quite forgot I'd entered. It was to my old callsign - KC0PMH so this year when I enter (yes I do plan to enter if possible) it'll be under my new call - NQ0RP.
I believe it occurs in August.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.