Re: Calibrating the Pig Rig without a Freq counter?

WA0ITP

GM Steve,

Yes, set your big rig to 7030.7 and remove it's antenna.

Connect the pigrig to a dummy load. Key it , and adjust C26 to zero beat on your
big rig.

Connect the pigrig to the antenna and call cq several times while checking the
reverse beacon network http://ham.jit.su/fsqrp several of the skimmers should
hear you and report your frequency.

PigRigs are designed to run off a 12 volt supply, no need to drop it to 10
volts.

Good luck and have fun..

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP