Re: [SPAM]Re: [4sqrp] Neat little DC-DC Module

Sean Edwards

I found mine on eBay.

- Sean Edwards
AD0QG

On Jun 20, 2016 8:56 AM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:
GM Dan and Sean,

Do you have a link for these. I've been unable to find them and am curious.  May have a use for one especially if its a buck boost regulator.
Thanx much.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 6/19/2016 9:04 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I bought a pack of 10 last year, for $1 each.  There was no shipping fee but they took 6 weeks to get here.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Jun 19, 2016 8:52 PM, "on30ng@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I know several have tried the neat little DC-DC adjustable power supply modules you can get from China - eBay... I just got a new one. The price was low (aren't they all) and this had what appeared to be a bright clear LCD screen with nice up/down buttons to adjust and it also monitors current. Good for a 20 V power input (laptop supply!!) and up to 3 amps but they recommend 2.

It is small - tiny actually. Comes with a tabbed little plexi shield "box" and two little red plexi button extenders, plus two screw to hold it together.

I've attached a photo so you can see. To give you an idea of size I left the ferrite on the end of the laptop power supply cord in the photo when I cropped it.

Dan

KB9JLO