From: beargyrils@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
To: 4sqrp <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Mon, Jun 20, 2016 11:56 am
Subject: [4sqrp] Nets and Heat

Hi Guys,
I try to pick up some of you but I have to be outdoors and I use a 65 foot vertical end fed.
I hear W1AW about 559 and QSB.
I'm now using my old MFJ CW rigs but all my morning contacts are not much more then 100 miles.
Humidity is so thick I saw a few Perch go by
I operate from the car but I don't like to idle for 2 hours with the A/C running.
Waiting for UPS for my other Guitar.
73 for now
BOB AF2DX