Re: [SPAM]Re: [4sqrp] Neat little DC-DC Module

Sean Edwards

Here is my original email from April 2015:

It took over a month, but my Chinese buck converters and heat sinks finally arrived!

10 Adjustable Output Buck Converters - $11.30 (no shipping fee!)
20 Heat Sinks - $3.51 (no shipping fee!)

These are just the things to use with orphaned laptop power supplies.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00REFF8QK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 >

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 8:34 PM, on30ng@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

LCD DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module Voltage Current With Shell GL

LCD DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Modul...
US $6.59 New other (see details) in Business & Industrial, Electrical & Test Equipment, Electronic Components
Preview by Yahoo

---In 4sqrp@..., wrote :

GM Dan and Sean,

Do you have a link for these. I've been unable to find them and am curious.  May have a use for one especially if its a buck boost regulator.
Thanx much.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.