Tonight's 40m Net

Wayne Dillon

My deepest apologies to all, I started having issues with the key so I was forced to go to the bug, that was not the best code I've ever produced but it got me there (I think!)
Thanks to:
AF5AF - Rocky - AR welcome rocky to the 4SQRP Wednesday evening 40m net
N5AF - Sam - TX and thanks Sam for sticking with it.
Thanks again to both you gentlemen and don't forget Terry's 08:00 (CDT) 40m net tomorrow.
72/3 es God bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you