To: 4sqrp@...; walter.k5est@...
From: wa0itp@...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:04:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Four-fecta

Yea!!!  This should be fun!

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:38 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Four-fecta

It only seems proper that a new 4 State QRP Group radio Sprint is in the making! That would give a 4-fecta to keep us in the "4's" !
The 4-Sprint is coming on Sunday evenings at 8pm central time. Only hold back is finishing up the reporting logs for an easy online entry. It's verrry close to being finished.
So, come the 1st Sunday in May, then the 4-Sprint should be ready to start up.....more on this a bit later!
Thanks to all stations that QNI the 4SQRP nets, and our NCS stations are saints!
72/73....Walter . K5EST