Learning to copy code off air with keyboard..........FD

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

file=typing-and-code-062816

The following url address is one of the typing programs I found for drilling..............

Hey, found this typing program that might help with learning to type out/copy CW sources via keybaord.

Copied  the following off the air: "w4fde 73 and have a good day"

Yesterday's FD CW experience with a keyboard and n3fjp logging program prompted this drill activity.

I found that I type reasonably at about 40 WPM, sufficient to copy clear code at about 20.....

Interference and noise add to the fun!

Give the program listed above a try.

73, w0xi, Phil