Re: FS: antique telephones [1 Attachment]

Charles W. Powell

The dial phone is an original, and probably fairly early model 500 Western Electric phone.  The touchtone is a model 1500.  They are likely of some small, at least sentimental value for a collector.  I’m an old hoarder and i hate to see such things get tossed, but alas, if I brought them home, my wife would string me up.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Jun 28, 2016, at 7:22 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

These would make a super intercom system.. just add a 90v ringing voltage, talk battery.. and away... you go.

Actually.. if there is interest, I will clean them up. IF not.. trash bay.

Oh.. and BTW.. I've a complete key system too. if someone wants it.

not qrp.. but all of it runs on low power. Batteries will hold up for a long long long time.

FS.. yes.. heavy to ship.. flat rate box will do fine. figure about $20 or so for shipping.. whatever is on the label...

we can figure that out before shipping.

Need an intercom to you doghouse?  Here it is!!

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy