Re: FS: antique telephones [1 Attachment]

Sean Edwards

If one were to be creative, these could get a second life with a Raspberry Pi, a WiFi connection and Skype.

- Sean Edwards
AD0QG

On Jun 28, 2016 6:23 PM, "Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

These would make a super intercom system.. just add a 90v ringing voltage, talk battery.. and away... you go.

Actually.. if there is interest, I will clean them up. IF not.. trash bay.

Oh.. and BTW.. I've a complete key system too. if someone wants it.

not qrp.. but all of it runs on low power. Batteries will hold up for a long long long time.

FS.. yes.. heavy to ship.. flat rate box will do fine. figure about $20 or so for shipping.. whatever is on the label...

we can figure that out before shipping.

Need an intercom to you doghouse?  Here it is!!

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy