From: qfox@... on behalf of n1ix@... [qfox]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:53 AM
To: 'Q-Fox'
Subject: [qfox] Foxhunt announcement hunt #1 Thurs 6/30

I have the honor of being your first fox of the summer season. I’ll also be the fox for the last hunt of the season.

I have not even listened to 20M this summer so I have no idea what to expect for conditions.

I will be transmitting somewhere between 14050 and 14070 KHz on Thursday evening June 30th at 21:00 – 22:30 EDT.

I am located in Newton NH about 50 miles north of Boston MA and about 10 miles inland.

My rig is a K3 set at 5 watts. The antenna is a 3 element beam at 70 feet which I will move between NW and S.

If you are new to the foxhunt the rules are on the website www.qrpfoxhunt.org

www.qrpfoxhunt.org
Welcome to the QRP FOX HUNT! Home Page "It's a fine fox chase, my boys!" George Washington, Battle of Princeton, 1777

73

Dave N1IX