FOX: Fox announcement

Dale Putnam

Found on the qfox reflector

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

I will be your other Fox for the 2016 Summer Hunt season.

I will be operating from Mar Vista, CA.  3 miles East of Venice Beach.  Rig will be my K3 at 5W and the antenna will be swinging around to find all you hounds.  Look for me between 14.050 and 14.070  starting at 0100Z.  Key is set for 22-23 WPM.  Send to me at your comfortable speed and I will adjust.  Oh, yes, I will be sending up at the beginning of the hunt.  Spread out 1-3 Khz.

Just a reminder.  The exchange is RST, state or Provence,name and power. 559,CA, Don, 5w.  There  might be a few instances of dead air or auto CQ's while I blow my nose. (Don't ask!)

Have fun.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Don,NK6A
Mar Vista, CA