Checkns

WA0ITP

Slim pickens again this week, but thank you Johnny and Darryl. Johnny made it in last night on 80M, he was weak, but copyable, and Darryl had a nice signal this morning on 7122 solid 559 from AR. Thanks guys, hope to hear you again next week.

Good to see the propagation emails from Woody and Phil. Seems like the 20M is often open to somewhere, 20M being the bread and butter band for in SEIA. It's easier to have a QSO with a station you already hear calling. Contrast that to calling in the blind to a targeted population i.e a net. The Group has to be listening (and prop numbers may discourage them) and propagation must be adequate for that population. Four State region signals have been weak or non existent here for some time on either 40 or 80, with only one or two chekins, sometimes none.

So I'll be taking rest of the summer off and resuming my nets again after Labor Day. Anyone else want to give it a try? I'll be monitoring the qrp watering holes, incl our own.

Thanks for the effort and time spent so far and in the future, cu in September.

--
72 WAƘITP
I love this radio stuff.