Re: Four-fecta

kb4qqj

Is this a 4x4 #2?  I hope so. I really had a ball in the last 4x4.

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/28/2013 7:38:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, walter.k5est@... writes:

It only seems proper that a new 4 State QRP Group radio Sprint is in the making! That would give a 4-fecta to keep us in the "4's" !

The 4-Sprint is coming on Sunday evenings at 8pm central time. Only hold back is finishing up the reporting logs for an easy online entry. It's verrry close to being finished.

So, come the 1st Sunday in May, then the 4-Sprint should be ready to start up.....more on this a bit later!

Thanks to all stations that QNI the 4SQRP nets, and our NCS stations are saints!

72/73....Walter . K5EST