Relevant direct link to the YouTube Channel:

Tommy
N5DUX

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:36 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

This from the NOGA reflector.  Really good stuff, informative and entertaining, especially the scope usage videos.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [nogaqrp] Re: Great youtube videos - Mr. Carlson's lab
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 20:11:49 +0000 (UTC)
From: Val Bruce valb@... [nogaqrp]
To: nogaqrp@...

Jim

Mr Carlson videos are very good.  I've been a subscriber for over a year now.  YouTube has a wealth of information on ham radio and electronics.  Another one that I subscribe to is W2AEW, Alan Wolke.  He is an electronics engineer and  Tektronix guru and has lots of scope, electronic tutorial and repair videos.  This is a compiled list of his videos.

Val
WD4EXI