Second Sunday Sprint

John Lonigro

Don't forget! This coming Sunday, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm CDT, is the July Second Sunday Sprint. Go to QRPContest.com/4sqrp for complete rules. That's also where you will enter your results. Please do that by Tuesday evening, July 12th, at the latest. I will take a look at the results Wednesday and record them for my spreadsheet. I will also send a certificate to the person with the highest score this month. It could be YOU!!!! (but only if you participate).

Just for curiosity, if you participate for 15 minutes or more, please enter your score, even if it is ZERO (0). I'd like to get a feel for how many people are trying each month, even if they are only listening. I'll do this for 6 months (July - December) and decide whether I want to continue running this contest or throw in the towel and let it fall by the wayside (or let someone else pick it up).

72,

John AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator