4QRP email blog #1

Walter - K5EST

4QRP
The original email blog of the 4SQRP Group -- copyright July 2016
Walter - K5EST - Editor

This weekend:

July 9-10  IARU HF World Championship with QRP categories for phone, CW, and mixed entries.

July 10   Don't forget! This coming Sunday, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm CDT, is the July
Second Sunday Sprint. Go to QRPContest.com/4sqrp for complete rules.
That's also where you will enter your results. Please do that by Tuesday
evening, July 12th, at the latest. I will take a look at the results
Wednesday and record them for my spreadsheet. I will also send a
certificate to the person with the highest score this month. It could
be YOU!!!! (but only if you participate),
John AA0VE, 4SQRP Contest Coordinator

4S-Tuner/Antenna CouplerThis excellent random wire antenna tuner is the classic T-Match design which is known for wide matching range and smooth operation. See:
http://www.4sqrp.com/4stuner.php

-72/73-