IARU (ARRL) CONTEST ON TODAY.....GOOD CW PRATICE on callsigns if nothing else

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Hey All,

Goggle RADIO CONTEST CALENDAR,

Therein you’ll find most of the contests for the week. I’m working one now – just took a tea break – and it’s fun but also good CW keyboard call sign copy practice.

If you happen to subscribe to N3FJP’s suite of programs (generic AC log most popular) you likely have the IARU contest program too already.

THIS CONTEST PROGRAM IS NICE FOR CW KEYBOARD PRACTICE IN THAT ALL YOU LOG IS CALL, 5NN and itu ZONE........07  for most of us in 0-land.

Take a look. I was on 20 meters before lunch...........may now switch to 40..............

73, 72 Uncle Phil
w0xi
Lawrence KS

Avast logo