locating the moon for moonbounce.........

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Hey All,

I mentioned the moon-bounce article in QST for July titled NATIONAL PARKS VIA THE MOON.

I followed Dennis’s (W5RZ) pointer on downloading the LUNATIC app for the iphone. It downloaded quick and easy and is a no-charge app. I’m using the iphone 6s; but the app is generic for other iphones too.
Right now the moon is due West and 23 degrees above the horizon. (that was twenty minutes ago, ha.) The app is easy to use and quick.

We no longer need the night sky to locate where the moon is, hi.

73, Unc Phil, W0XI

Avast logo