Re: 4QRP email blog #2

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Walter,

    Thanks for the link to the FEMA app, I installed it on my c.Phone.

NA1MH

On 7/12/2016 08:51, Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp] wrote:

4QRP
The original email blog of the 4SQRP Group -- copyright July 2016 - July#2
Walter - K5EST - Editor

Please send in your SSS (Second Sunday Sprint) scores!
see for info:

This coming weekend:

Check the calendar for hamfest in your area:

Contest calendar

🎌

FEMA Mobile App Empowering Users to Follow Weather Alerts Across the Country 🎌
The Ozark Patrol circuit is a two-band shortwave receiver, using only three NPN transistors in its circuit. It employs a reflexed regenerative detector to maximize gain from its simple design, followed by a two-transistor audio amp. It is capable of operating from a simple wire antenna. http://www.4sqrp.com/ozarkpatrol.php

Wednesday night and Thursday morning nets, info

72/73

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.
There is a difference between a 'Hacker' and a "Cyber Criminal",