Great !  I will be looking for y'all

72,
Dale - WC7S in WY

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 8:46 AM -0600, "AA4GA aa4ga@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello all!

The NAQP CW event is just around the corner.  NAQP is a great contest for QRPers, and several of us in the North Georgia QRP Club are going to put together a team (or teams) for the contest.

We would like to challenge any and all other local QRP clubs to do the same - that way we can have a club competition within the club competition.

It's all for braggin' rights, and especially to show the QRO folks that there are plenty of us out here and we can have as much fun as they can!  ;-)

Go to http://ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf to read all the rules, get some teams together and join in the fun - and remember, it's really about the fun.  In NoGA, we're looking for any and all who want to participate, not just hot-shot contest types....let's face it, a QRP team isn't going to win - it's all about the fun!

Hope you'll join us!

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA