CW Keys

J.K. Wright

I have a number of keys and sounders from the estate of a ham friend who was more a collector than an operator. They are interesting and in nice shape.  Here is a listing with asking prices.  If you are interested, email me directly.  I can provide photos of all items, for review.  I prefer USPS money order or Walmart xfer.  Reasonable offers considered.

Jerry, NK2C

- J. Bunnell & Co., New York, USA Sounder  - $65

- W.U. Texco Sounder - $80

- German “stecker herausziehen” military key - $85

- Old unbadged Vibroplex Original style bug (pix reviewed by Tom Perera, W1TP – believes it to be a real Vibroplex, not a knock-off) - $90

- Vibroplex Original, Chrome base #249566 - $120

- J. Junker honnef – RH D.B.G.M. key with leg clamp - $160

- J-38, Lionel, 2 keys - $40 each

- J-38, no name - $30

- Small Russian KGB Mini Key - $75

- Signal Electric, Menominee, MI spark key with slate base - $60

- USN CMI-26003A explosion proof key - $40

- Wm. Nye Co., key / oscillator - $35