From: Wayne Dillon
To: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:16 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Wednesday evening 40m nets

Good morning folks,
Well another bumper evening on '40 last night. The band was reasonably quiet with good signals from all who checked in. So, without any further ado:

W4RK - Bill - MO
K5UOS - Don - OK
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
W0PT - Bill - KS
W2SH - Charles - NJ
K8IQY - Jim - MI
N9RLO - John - IN
AE4LD - Larry - NC
WN0I - Jim - MO
AA7EQ - Bob - AR
W2SH - Charles - NJ
KB9JIO - Danny - IL
K5HG - Herb - TX
KU8S - Hank - FL
K8CQA - John - OH
KD0SZS - Daniel - MO

Outstanding turnout and thank you all. To those I missed I'll try harder next week.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH