Re: Low Cost 10W All Band Xcvr

Ed - ad7gr

You're okay Don... I was holding back to see if my K2 could be made dependable and am thrilled you've encouraged me that it can. Now I'm very much looking forward to using it often and learning even more of it's abilities. It is the rig I need. It just needs to run correctly and dependably and you're helping me get there. btw... I picked up an old Tektronix O-scope for $15 at a garage sale. Initial tests indicate it even works. I found the manual on it after much searching on the web... now to try to remember the training I had back in 1965 on it's use and that's a bit of a stretch for me.

73,
Ed - ad7gr
skcc #30T
www.edliko.net

On 7/15/2016 8:39 PM, Don Wilhelm donwilh@... [4sqrp] wrote:
I hope I am not "telling stories out of school", but Ed may be getting
his Elecraft K2 up and running properly again - I am currently helping
him with it via off-list email