Re: can't seem to load jt65a on my windows 10 computer?

Ken Harthun

Hello, Phil,

As an IT professional, I have stayed far away from Windows 10 after testing it on a brand new Dell netbook. I went as far as to buy an older Toshiba netbook running Windows XP, though I do endorse Windows 7 for general use.

I see no reason why we should have to continually struggle with getting things to work just because Micro$oft decides they have to continually fix things that aren't broken, breaking things that are working in the process.

If you can somehow roll back to Win7, I recommend that. I can help you do that legally.

73 de Ken W4KGH

Sent from my iPhone