Re: youth activities & elmering

Walter - K5EST

Thank you Dave, for making that young lady's day. Seems that if the new folks will get on the air, we have a good chance of creating an active Ham.

That's real Ham Radio, Dave!

73.... Walter . K5EST
Operating the Trio KX1, KX2, KX3

On Aug 11, 2016 1:34 PM, "David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Just had a short QSO with a young girl on a club station in Menominee
Mi. 'K8DAR'

Freq - 14.270MHz USB

If you have a microphone get on your radio and answer her CQ.

She asked for a QSL Card and I immediately put one in the mail.

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.
If the Democrats want to get rid of guns because all lives matter,

Liar Liar "Pants Suit" on Fire !!