To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; daleputnam@...
From: wmorrill@...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:40:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] RMR net rpt

Dale- I could hear you on the net this afternoon, but not well enough to

copy. Oh well, some day....

Wendell

N7WM

A nice net with good condx.. not a lot of folks.. figure everyone is
getting ready to parade in their Easter bonnet... well... maybe not.
NE5DL brought his K3 to report 68f AF9W had 78Fand K0DTJ Brian in Ca
wished us good luck for the FOXHUNT tonight. See you Next Tues Happy
Easter everyone!!
Have a great day,
Dale - WC7S in Wy