BIg Brutus Sept 9,10,11

WA0ITP

Our annual Big Brutus Bash will take place again this year during 2nd weekend in September. The date is always second weekend in September, so mark your calendars for September 9, 10, and 11, 2016 - and also for September 8, 9, and 10, 2017. Seems like I Cant Remember Stuff as well as I could in the past, so for a reminder I always place a note for next year's items on this year's December calendar page, then transfer them to the new calendar.

The location is 6 Miles West of K7 & K102 Jct. & 1/4 Mile South.
Near West Mineral, Kansas, which is about 30 miles SW of Pittsburg.

--
72 WAƘITP
I love this radio stuff.