BIg Brutus Driving Directions and Map

WA0ITP

Oops, I hit the send button a little too soon on the previous message.  Below is a map to West Mineral. It's very easy to find.

If you're coming from the KC area, go South on US69 to Pittsburg.
Coming from the East, take 127 out of Joplin, West on 400, South on 7, and West on 102 to West Mineral.
From the South Come up 169 to 400 and then   West on 400, South on 7, and West on 102 to West Mineral.
From the West, go East on 400, cross the Neosho river and take the next road that says West Mineral :o)  If you hit Cherokee, turn South on 7 then West on 102.

For those that have GPS, just plug in West Mineral, KS and sit back and enjoy the ride.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 8/23/2016 12:00 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Our annual Big Brutus Bash will take place again this year during 2nd
weekend in September. The date is always second weekend in September,
so mark your calendars for September 9, 10, and 11, 2016 - and also for
September 8, 9, and 10, 2017. Seems like I Cant Remember Stuff as well
as I could in the past, so for a reminder I always place a note for next
year's items on this year's December calendar page, then transfer them
to the new calendar.

The location is 6 Miles West of K7 & K102 Jct. & 1/4 Mile South.
Near West Mineral, Kansas, which is about 30 miles SW of Pittsburg.

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.