Re: BIg Brutus Sept 9,10,11

Johnny AC0BQ

Bert and I are planning on attending.
Going to try to arrive Friday afternoon?
I'm planning on smoking  ribs and cowboy beans Saturday for lunch.
There wil be plenty, bring your appetite!
We usually have a impromptu tail gater sale.
Bring your trading stuff!

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
I just made my reservation for the 9th and 10th site number 10. When asked Toodles said 'heck yeah we will go"
de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
> To: 4sqrp@...
> From: 4sqrp@...
> Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:00:51 -0500
> Subject: [4sqrp] BIg Brutus Sept 9,10,11
>

> Our annual Big Brutus Bash will take place again this year during 2nd
> weekend in September. The date is always second weekend in September,
> so mark your calendars for September 9, 10, and 11, 2016 - and also for
> September 8, 9, and 10, 2017. Seems like I Cant Remember Stuff as well
> as I could in the past, so for a reminder I always place a note for next
> year's items on this year's December calendar page, then transfer them
> to the new calendar.
>
> The location is 6 Miles West of K7 & K102 Jct. & 1/4 Mile South.
> Near West Mineral, Kansas, which is about 30 miles SW of Pittsburg.
>
> --
> 72 WAØITP
> I love this radio stuff.
> www.wa0itp.com
> www.4sqrp.com

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)