Re: 12 Volt linear (not switching!) wall wart

Sean Edwards

I use (2) 12v 17Ah batteries in series and avoid house AC completely.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On Aug 25, 2016 4:03 PM, "CStratton groups@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Anyone have a line on a 12 Volt linear wall warts? There used to be so many... Trying to cut down on the RFI in my house, and switching wall warts seem to be a big contributor and about all I can seem to find.

I'm looking for something that gives about 1 amp at 12 Volts and is regulated. Linearly! And is not terribly expensive so I can buy a few of them.

I suppose an alternative would be a very RF quiet switching wall wart if someone has first hand knowledge of one of those......

73
Chip Stratton
AE5KA