From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of CStratton groups@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:03 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] 12 Volt linear (not switching!) wall wart

Anyone have a line on a 12 Volt linear wall warts? There used to be so many... Trying to cut down on the RFI in my house, and switching wall warts seem to be a big contributor and about all I can seem to find.

I'm looking for something that gives about 1 amp at 12 Volts and is regulated. Linearly! And is not terribly expensive so I can buy a few of them.

I suppose an alternative would be a very RF quiet switching wall wart if someone has first hand knowledge of one of those......

73
Chip Stratton
AE5KA