From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jeremy Utley

Subject: [4sqrp] Soldering station advice

Hey everyone!

Looking for some advice. I want to get myself a *NICE* soldering station -
i'm sick of the little pencil irons that never seem to hold their heat well,
so I want to get something that's temperature controlled. Looking at
Amazon, I've narrowed it down to a couple of possible options from Weller:

WTCPT 60W/120V Temp Controlled Soldering Station -
http://www.amazon.com/WTCPT-Temperature-Controlled-Soldering-Station/dp/B000
04W463

WESD51 Digital Soldering Station -
http://www.amazon.com/Weller-WESD51-Digital-Soldering-Station/dp/B000ARU9PO/

I know a lot of you guys are experts at this, so if you were looking at a
new soldering station right now, which would you choose? And if you have
other suggestions, I'm all ears - but I'm looking for something that is
going to last me a long time, so I prefer to stick with the bigger brands
(like Weller).

Thanks for your input!

Jeremy, N9PH

See Everyone at Ozarkcon - just one week away!