Re: Soldering station advice

Sam Binkley <zut1369@...>

Jeremy,

I've been using a Hakko 936ESD station for 10+ years and I have been very satisfied with it.  Recently I ordered some new tips for it along with a conversion kit to convert my 907 iron to the 908 iron which uses tips with more mass.  The customer support I experienced during this order process was outstanding.  I realize the 936 station is no longer available but one of their new models such as:

should give excellent service as well.  Which ever station you decide on, good luck with your projects.

72,

Sam, AL7V