Re: Brutus coming soon

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Paul
Pam and I, along with Bert and Sharon are traveling down mid day Friday.
We're gonna get rooms in Pittsburgh and will be out Friday night to visit and all day Saturday.

Everyone get their appetite ready, we're having smoked  RIBS, baked beans and Cole slaw for lunch Saturday around 1:00??
Some please join us!!!

What call sign are we using Saturday?
K0B or the club call, or both??
See everyone there!

On Tuesday, September 6, 2016, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Friday evening after Toodles gets off work work we will head to Big Brutus. We have site #10 reserved. I will have to look at the wx but we will go anyhow. It should be fun!  This last weekend at Big Hill Lake I used a Norcal Doublet I built years ago. I worked several guys over the long weekend and it tuned fine with the KX2 ATU. Who else is Brutus bound?
de Paul N0NBD

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72