Re: Camping at Brutus

Charlie Vest

If nothing changes between now and then , myself , W5COV and my brother , KC0WAB , will be coming over , probably for the entire event.

We were there a couple of years back and really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately last year , my XYL was in the VA hospital in Wichita in the Hospice unit , and passed away on September 15th.

Will probably bring my KX3 and maybe my X1M to "play radio" with.

Charlie , W5COV

---- "Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Who else is planning on camping at Brutus? Toodles and I will travel down after Toodles gets off work on Friday. There are several people going to get rooms in Pittsburg and play at Brutus. Hope to see U there de Paul N0NBD