Re: Camping at Brutus

Jim Walker <KI7BKK@...>

I am new here so please tell me what "Brutus" is and where?

Jim
KI7BKK

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, W5COV cvest@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

If nothing changes between now and then , myself , W5COV and my brother , KC0WAB , will be coming over , probably for the entire event.

We were there a couple of years back and really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately last year , my XYL was in the VA hospital in Wichita in the Hospice unit , and passed away on September 15th.

Will probably bring my KX3 and maybe my X1M to "play radio" with.

Charlie , W5COV