To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com; cvest@cox.net
From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 14:54:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Camping at Brutus

I am new here so please tell me what "Brutus" is and where?

Jim
KI7BKK

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, W5COV
cvest@cox.net<mailto:cvest@cox.net> [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

If nothing changes between now and then , myself , W5COV and my brother
, KC0WAB , will be coming over , probably for the entire event.

We were there a couple of years back and really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately last year , my XYL was in the VA hospital in Wichita in
the Hospice unit , and passed away on September 15th.

Will probably bring my KX3 and maybe my X1M to "play radio" with.

Charlie , W5COV

---- "Paul Smith psmith61@cox.net<mailto:psmith61@cox.net> [4sqrp]"
<4sqrp@yahoogroups.com<mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:
Who else is planning on camping at Brutus? Toodles and I will travel
down after Toodles gets off work on Friday. There are several people
going to get rooms in Pittsburg and play at Brutus. Hope to see U there
de Paul N0NBD