http://wa0itp.com/portableops.html
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 9/7/2016 8:29 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

There should be some pictures of Brutus on the 4sqrp web page. Brutus is a retired strip mine shovel that sits south of Pittsburg Ks. He is about 600 ft to the top of the boom... Sadly we can not go that high wouldn't that make a wonderful antenna perch! Terry and Bart started the Brutus Bash several years ago as another 4state gathering. Thats about aLL I know. Brutus Bash is this weekend and there will be some camping and lots of eating and eyeball qsos and some on air qsos with the club call WQ5RP. It will be a blast!
 de Paul N0NBD

________________________________
To: 4sqrp@...; cvest@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 14:54:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Camping at Brutus

I am new here so please tell me what "Brutus" is and where?

Jim
KI7BKK

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:02 AM, W5COV
cvest@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:

If nothing changes between now and then , myself , W5COV and my brother
, KC0WAB , will be coming over , probably for the entire event.

We were there a couple of years back and really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately last year , my XYL was in the VA hospital in Wichita in
the Hospice unit , and passed away on September 15th.

Will probably bring my KX3 and maybe my X1M to "play radio" with.

Charlie , W5COV

---- "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]"
<4sqrp@...> wrote:
Who else is planning on camping at Brutus? Toodles and I will travel
down after Toodles gets off work on Friday. There are several people
going to get rooms in Pittsburg and play at Brutus. Hope to see U there
de Paul N0NBD

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)