Final SSS Reminder

John Lonigro

This is your final reminder that the September Second Sunday Sprint (SSSS) will be held this coming Sunday, from 7:00-9:00 CDT (0000-0200 UTC Monday). As always, complete rules, suggested frequencies, and logging website are all at www.qrpcontest.com/4sqrp.

It's your final reminder because I'll be involved in several different activities starting tomorrow and will likely forget (or not have time) to send any further reminders. Also, I'll be dragging Monday morning, so try to remember to log your results as soon as possible after the contest. I'll try to get my act together by Wednesday morning to report the results and generate the September winner certificate. And, as with last month, if you listen for at least 15 minutes during the contest, please submit your entry, even if your total is 0 QSO points. I'm still trying to see how many people participate each month.

Remember, although we are keeping track of cumulative scores for the overall 2916 winner, each month, the person with the most QSO points for that month gets a certificate and recognition for his fine performance.

72,

John, AA0VE

4SQRP Contest coordinator