Anyone running JT65HF - couple of questions - Uncle Phil

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Recently ordered a SignaLink USB and downloaded the programs for JT65HF by W6CQZ.

I have the receiving section working and debugging the TX portion now. Very interesting stuff.

I noticed that on the program’s display (operators screen) the TIME seems to be running ok and staying in sync with UTC.
So receive and decoding seems to be working.

However the data on the screen is showing Sept 10 instead of 9? What’s the deal?

And, can’t seem to find a forum for chatting about stuff like this.

72 guys.

Uncle Phil

Avast logo