Planning on being on air by 2100 UTC - about 1 hour from now.  MN66 Scotts Bluff National Monument.   I hope to do about the same tomorrow.

72,

Chas NK8O

On Sep 7, 2016, at 7:54 PM, KA4RUR@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Chas - drop me a line when u activate a park

Fred ka4rur

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Powell doctorcwp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
To: 4sqrp <4sqrp@...>; Paul Smith <psmith61@...>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: Camping at Brutus

Wish I could go, but alas, I will be working in Nebraska. If I can get up to the Scotts Bluff National Monument, and the weather is decent, I will operate NPOTA again. Perhaps I can work a few 4SQRP stations from Big Brutus.

72,

Chas NK8O

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016
View Details at http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: