Send in your score!

John Lonigro

Well, I'm back from a long and busy weekend, and I'm not talking about Big Brutus. I hope lots of folks were able to participate in the September Second Sunday Sprint. I suspect those who participated in Big Brutus were absent last night, but that opened up the possibility for others to jump in. I haven't checked qrpcontest.com yet. I'll do so Wednesday morning, to announce the winner for this month. After September, there are three more chances to increase your score before I announce the overall winners for the period Nov, 2015 through Dec, 2016. Starting in 2017, the SSS contest period will be 1 year in duration (Jan-Dec).

Remember, even if you scanned the bands but were unable to make any contacts, please report your 0 QSOs, as long as you listened for at least 15 minutes.

72,

John, AA0VE

4SQRP Contest Coordinator