Re: Brutus Pics

Walter - K5EST

Hi All, yes Big Brutus was a fun gathering as always. Seems rain gets in the picture and this year Friday was perfect for rain, which left the Saturday a great day for flying kites, playing radio, and thanks to Chef Johnny - AC0BQ, the noon  BBQ ribs and brats were perfection! Oh.... can't leave out Pastry Chef Bart - W0IIT with the lemon cake! We 4 state qrp'ers lack nothing when it comes to nutrition.... LOL!

I must apologize to Woody - WD9F, if you look at Johnny's pictures there I am holding an Alex Loop trying to chase the key paddles and make a QSO with Woody. Being the excellent ham that Woody is, he read between the dits n dahs for a good QSO!

Only had a few pictures to show, this year I actually set up and got on the air instead of taking pictures and flying different kites!

73.... Walter - K5EST