Re: Annual Tailgate Sale - St. Louis QRP Society

Mike Heitmann

All,

I don't see the info posted on our slqs.net website, but it is posted here:

On Sep 18, 2016, at 8:17 AM, david gauding dgauding@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Howdy!

The St. Louis QRP Society is holding its Annual Tailgate Sale Wednesday, September 21st at Creve Coeur Park.

6:00 p.m. until dusk. Details and directions at http://www.slqs.net/ then click on the Meeting Info tab.

There will be a KX2 station on the air plus other commercial and homebrew gear. And, homebrew antennas including mag loops

Never a charge to buy & sell. Brats off the grill, chips and sodas while they last.

SLQS is in its 29th year. We look forward to seeing you at the sale again or for the first time.

Dave Gauding, NF0R       <dgauding@...>